Created a new site and want to link it to your domain?
To connect your domain to a new site, the license needs to be disconnected from the current site and assigned to the new one. Please follow the steps below to assign a license to the site you want to connect:
1. Click on Manage under the thumbnail of the site you wish to disconnect. A pop-up window will appear with the current license information for the site and the account.
2. To disconnect a license and domain from a site, choose License> Disconnect from domain and license. This will allow you to use the license for another site.
3. Click on Manage under the thumbnail of the new site you wish to connect. A pop-up window will appear with the current license information for the site and the account.
4. Choose License> Premium.
5. To connect your domain to the site, click on Manage > Domain. A window will open where you should choose to "connect to an existing domain". Enter the domain name and click connect.
4. To activate your site, login to the editor and click on PUBLISH. Your updated site is now up and running!