posted this on March 10, 2013, 3:55 PM
To connect your domain to a site, a license needs to be assigned to it. Please follow the steps below to assign a license to the site you want to connect:
1. Click on Manage under the thumbnail of the site you wish to connect. A pop-up window will appear with the current license information for the site and the account.
* If you do not already have a license, you can purchase one by clicking on License> Buy Now.
2. If you have a "spare" license you already purchased, choose License> Premium.
To add a new license to the site, choose License> Add a new license.
3. To connect your domain to the site, click on Manage > Domain. A window will open where you can choose to "connect to an existing domain" or a "buy new domain'.
4. To activate your site, login to the editor and click on PUBLISH. Your site is now up and running!
To disconnect a license and domain from a site, choose License> Disconnect from domain and license. This will allow you to use the license for another site.
Support Software by Zendesk