posted this on December 15, 2013, 7:47 PM
If you want to link an element to a hidden page (this is great for creating your own menu for example):
1. Click Pages located on the upper grey bar.
2. Click Manage Pages located on the upper black ‘Pages’ bar.
A Reorder dialog box will appear.
3. Click Add a Page. An Add a Page dialog box will appear.
4. Choose the type of page to add or Add a Blank Page. You will be redirected to the Reorder dialog box with your new page included.
5. Close the Reorder dialog box and insert the content you wish to have on the hidden page.
6. Go to the page where you have the element you wish to use as a menu button.
7. Click on the element.
8. Click on the hyperlink icon at the top of the element box. A Set Link dialog box will appear. (See more on links here)
9. In the Set Link box, choose link type Internal Page and choose the hidden page you wish to connect to the element and click OK.
10. Go back to the Reorder box (steps 1-2) and Uncheck the checkbox next to a page to make the page hidden. By unchecking, there won't be a “regular” menu button leading to the page and it will be accessible only by a link.
To connect your site to a domain, click PUBLISH > choose a subscription > follow the steps in our wizard to connect it or buy a new domain from us (if you buy a domain from us, we will then email you within 48 hours that the site is up)