RooJoom, a visually engaging content curation platform, allowing to connect pieces of content, add your insights and guide your readers to action (you can see how we used it in our own website, http://www.imcreator.com/review).
1) Create your Roojoom through roojoom.com. You can find Roojoom's tutorial at - http://tracks.roojoom.com/r/5834.
2) Once your Roojoom is ready, click on 'Share' in the Roojoom editor.
3) Move to the 'EMBED' tub, choose Public and continue.
4) After choosing the widget size, highlight and copy (using Ctrl+C on your keyboard) the code generated in the code box.
5) Go back to your IM Creator editor, add an HTML element by clicking on add element > HTML.
6) Click PUBLISH to see the new Roojoom on your live site.