There are actions you can use to edit all the elements on your site.
- Select: Click on an item to select it. A blue editing frame will appear.
- Unselect: Click any other item, or on any free space.
- Move: Select an element, then drag and drop it.
- Scale: Drag and drop any of the editing frame’s corners.
- Copy: Ctrl+C
- Paste: Ctrl+V
- Delete: Click the red “x” placed in the editing frame top tab (a.k.a “hat”);
- Align: Right-click the element and choose More> Align and the alignment you want.
- Move Element Backward/Front: Right-click the element and choose More>Arrange.
- Replicate Element to all pages: Right-click the element and choose More>Replicate to all pages.
- Attach to Page Bottom: Right-click the element, click on More and check the "Attach to page bottom" box.
- Link: Select element and click on the link icon on the element's frame. See video tutorial here.
To connect your site to a domain, click PUBLISH > choose a subscription > follow the steps in our wizard to connect it or buy a new domain from us (if you buy a domain from us, we will then email you within 48 hours that the site is up)