Slideshows enable you to show multiple images easily. You can also include a description and a larger preview, all in a single click.
See our video tutorial here.
Adding a new slideshow:
1. Click Add an Element located on the upper grey bar.
2. Click the Slideshow element. A generic Slideshow will appear.
Managing the Slideshow:
1. Click on the Slideshow you’d like to modify.
2. Click Manage located on the upper black ‘Slideshow’ bar (Tip: you can also double-click on the Slideshow).
The Reorder dialog will appear:
· Drag’n’drop any of the pictures in the list up and down the list to reorder them. You can also use the up and down arrows located on the left side of each picture.
· Click the Delete button, to delete a picture. The picture will disappear from your Slideshow.
· Click the Duplicate button to duplicate a picture. A new copy will appear right under the original one.
· Enter a title inside the text input field. This information will appear every time the mouse hovers over the picture.
· Click the Set Info button, a Set Info dialog will appear. In it you can add a title, description and a link for each picture. This information will appear every time the mouse hovers over the picture.
Adding a new picture to the slideshow:
1. Click Add a Picture located on the upper black ‘gallery’ bar. You can also add a picture from inside the Reorder dialog.
2. Choose the picture you would like to insert and click Open.
The system will upload your new picture, a progress bar will appear on the lower-left side of the screen (note: pictures larger than 512 kb will be resized, so your website will load faster. This might take 5-10 seconds. We don’t recommend uploading pictures larger than 1MB)
That’s it - a new picture will be added to your Slideshow.
To connect your site to a domain, click PUBLISH > choose a subscription > follow the steps in our wizard to connect it or buy a new domain from us (if you buy a domain from us, we will then email you within 48 hours that the site is up)