You can add our standard contact form to your site or use JotForm if you wish to have a customized form (free)
Adding a standard contact form:
1. Click Add an Element located on the upper grey bar.
2. Click the Contact element. A generic Contact form will appear.
3. To connect a contact form, click Connect on the upper black ‘contact form’ bar.
The Contact Form Setting dialog box will appear.
4. Enter an e-mail address inside the Target E-mail input field. This will be the address sent forms will arrive to.
5. Write a message inside the Success Message input field. This message will be an automatic reply received after someone sends you a message.
6. You can change the field titles in the form by inserting the text you wish inside the matching input field.
Adding a customized JotForm Contact Form:
1. Go to www.jotform.com and create the form you want. Write down your JotForm ID which you will need to insert to the editor.
2. Click Add an Element located on the upper grey bar.
3. Click the Widget element.
4. Click JotForm. A generic contact Form will appear.
5. Click Setup. A Widget HTML Settings dialog will appear.
6. Enter your JotForm ID into the info field and click OK.
To connect your site to a domain, click PUBLISH > choose a subscription > follow the steps in our wizard to connect it or buy a new domain from us (if you buy a domain from us, we will then email you within 48 hours that the site is up)