If your domain was purchased through crazydomains.com, or carzydomains.com.au, please follow the steps below to connect the domain to your IM Creator site.
The DNS changes are the same as shown at imcreator.com/existing_domain.
1. Log into your Crazydomains user account.
2. Go to Advanced DNS Zone Editor. You can usually find it under Frequently Accessed Areas or under Domain.
3. Delete existing A records and CNAMEs to make sure the DNS will only point to the new site.
4. Add zone file - Add the WWW under name:, and point it to the CNAME address www.im-router.com. Click on Add Record.
5. Add second zone file for the A record - leave the name empty for the naked domain. Add the address 184.108.40.206 and click on Add Record.
The DNS can take up to 24 hours to propagate worldwide. Once they are set your site will be live.